Advantage Inspection Service, Inc. was established as an Arizona home inspection company in 1988 with a commitment to providing timely, accurate, and highly professional home inspection services. Since then, we have performed over 90,000 re-sale home inspections, many commercial buildings/apartment complexes, new homes, and luxury properties in the Phoenix metropolitan area. The President of Advantage Inspection Service, David Swartz, is a past President of the Arizona Chapter of ASHI and served on the Board of Directors for ASHI National. He also led the Arizona home inspector licensing process and serves on multiple state oversight committees.
We are the most experienced team of home inspectors in Arizona having performed over 90,000 and having combined inspector experience of over 200 years. All inspectors are also state certified in termite inspection so both evaluations can be performed by the same inspector. The inspection report is easy-to-read and can be printed on-site. Your inspection comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and we serve as your “Building Consultant for Life”. Additionally, every Full Standard Home Inspection also includes FREE benefits including RecallChek to search for hazards, a 90 Day Mechanical & Structural Warranty, SewerGard coverage, MoldSafe coverage, 5 Year Roof Leak coverage, 1 Year Termite Warranty (if none exist at time of inspection). These FREE benefits total over $12,000 in coverage…versus $0 coverage from most other home inspection companies.
- Reliability & Fair Pricing – We have been performing home inspections in the Phoenix area since 1988, so you don’t have to worry about us going out of business tomorrow. Pricing for our services is appropriately in the middle range, we won’t be as inexpensive as a newer inspector starting out and we won’t be the most expensive either. Avoid the temptation to bargain-shop for a home inspector; large sums of money are at stake and at a time this critical only the best will do.
- Experience – Combined, the inspectors have over 200 years of experience and more than 90,000 inspections under their belt. Of course, all inspectors are Arizona Certified Home Inspectors.
- One Call Does it All – We are capable of providing you with the home inspection, check of a pool/spa and the termite inspection. Just give us a call or click on one of the options at the top right area of this screen to contact us.
- Availability – We are available for inspections 7 days a week and our team has the capability of meeting tight schedules.
- Valleywide Service – We travel valleywide to provide exceptional new and resale inspections covering all of Maricopa County.
- Fast Report Delivery – Your computer generated inspection report with photos is available on-site immediately following completion of the inspection. The buyer’s copy is professionally bound with a maintenance manual and record keeping sections.
- No Waiting if Unable to Attend – For customers not present we offer email delivery of the report by request.
- Convenience – Our inspectors can access any property that is equipped with an electronic lock box when provided with the seven-digit CBS access code.
- Flexible Payment Options – We offer our customers convenient ways to pay for the inspection. Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
- Accessibility – You can call us anytime to place an inspection order or have your questions and concerns addressed. Following your inspection, we are the personal home consultant for life